Hi everyone its lovereadingdk and today I am blogging about a very special story!
Hell Yeah! Letting Go!
Brooke has had quite a tragedy and never thought anyone would understand or love her! She blamed herself when it really wasn’t her fault but I think a lot of us do that in our life when something happens! So, true to lifes ups and downs. This story is a great example how when you least expect it you may find love and that someone will understand what your going through and support you even though they have there own issues to tend with! Tuff has issues of his own he is facing which makes his life complicated! This story can make you laugh and cry at the same time! Buy this book and see what a wonderful author Rhonda Lee Carver can be! You will not be disappointed I wasn’t and I couldn’t put the book down!
Here are some questions and answers I asked Rhonda that I thought would be interesting to know:
1. What made you want to start writing? When I was 13 I read a romance novel from Harlequin and Imwas hooked. I loved the idea of Romance, fantasy, soul mates and wanted to bring my own stories alive.
2. What’s the hardest thing about writing for you? The idea of failure. When one book doesn’t have the huge release as we might have expected, or hoped it would. Or, the reviews don’t pour in as wished. A drop in sale, no matter how insignificant. As an author I strive to make readers happy.
4. How long have you been writing? Published in 2010. Full-Time since 2014.
5. Where do you get your inspiration when writing a book? A word someone has used. An action I see. A movie. Two people having a conversation. Many, many ways.
6. What do you think makes a good story? If you write from the heart, where can you go wrong?
7. What do you do when you’re not writing? Spend time with my family, paint, Walk the trails.
You can see and buy all her books at these links:
Well it’s goodbye for now read a book to today broaden your horizonsl